¡¡Ánimo chicos!! Hay que hacer un último esfuerzo que las vacaciones están a la vuelta de la esquina.
Aprovecho para recordaros que no olvidéis enviar las tareas, Arts también, porque van a ser mi instrumento para evaluaros.
Estas últimas semanas vamos a repasar lo trabajado durante el curso.
- Martes 2 de Junio
- Seguimos repasando los “Body Systems”. No olvides consultar tu libro y los distintos “Projects” que hemos hecho.
1).- Read about asthma then answer the questions.
Do you know anyone that suffers from asthma? If you do, you will know that it affects the respiratory system. During an asthma attack, the bronchial tubes that connect the bronchi to the alveoli swell up. This makes them narrower, and it becomes more difficult for air to pass through them. They also produce more mucus, which makes it even harder for air to pass through, and causes coughing. Asthma medicine helps reduce the swelling and control the mucus so that air can get through to the alveoli.
- Which body system is affected by asthma? ______________________________
- What happens to the bronchial tubes during an asthma attack?_______________
- What causes coughing during an asthma attack? _________________________
- What does asthma medicine do? ______________________________________
2).- Complete the sentences.
- We use two systems to interact with our environment; ___________________ and _____________________.
- The nervous system is controlled by __________________________________.
- The locomotor system is made up of __________________________________.
- The five ________________ send messages about our environment to the
- Jueves 4 de junio
- El repaso continua. Recuerda consultar tu libro en caso de dudas.
1).- Number these sentences in the correct order (1-6).
- When the bladder is full it sends a message to our brain. ____
- The urine leaves the body through the urethra. ____
- Blood goes through the kidneys. ____
- The urine goes down the ureters to the bladder. ____
- The urine is stored in the bladder. ____
- Excess water and waste products are dropped off and made into urine. ____
2).- Choose the correct option for the description.
|A-The digestive system||B-nutrients||C-The excretory system|
- Small particles of broken down food. ____
- The urethra is a tube leading to the bladder. ____
- They are needed by our muscles and organs. ____
- It takes place mainly in the small intestines. ____
- Excess water and waste products are made into urine. ____
- It extracts nutrients and gets rid of the waste. ____
TODAS LAS ACTIVIDADES SE COPIARÁN Y SE HARÁN EN EL CUADERNO PONIENDO LA FECHA EN INGLÉS