- Martes 12 de mayo
- Seguimos repasando el tema 1. Recuerda que puedes y debes consultar tu libro en caso de dudas.
- Circle the correct word
1. Molluscs have a (soft / hard), muscular body and sometimes they have (legs / a shell).
2. Jellyfish have a soft body and (segments / tentacles).
3. Sponges have soft bodies covered in (holes / spines).
4. Echinoderms have a (soft / hard) body and (tentacles / spines).
5. Annelid bodies are divided into (segments / umbrellas).
6. Arthropods all have jointed (legs / holes) and a protective (shell / exoskeleton).
2. Complete the sentences.
- Plants make their own food through the process of ______________________.
- They absorb ________________ and _______________ through their roots and __________________ and ____________________ through their leaves.
- The leaves contain a green liquid called ____________________.
- They produce __________________ and release __________________ into the air during photosynthesis.
- During respiration, they absorb __________________ and release ________________ and __________________.
3. Write yes or no to show the characteristics of vertebrates.
|Group||Do they breathe through lungs?||Do they lay eggs?|
- Jueves 14 de mayo
- El repaso continua. Recuerda consultar tu libro en caso de dudas.
Write two examples from each kingdom.
|The plant kingdom||The animal kingdom||The fungi kingdom|
2. Read about sea anemones then answer the
|The sea anemone looks like a plant but it is actually an animal. It is an invertebrate that lives in the sea. Anemones belong to the same group of invertebrates as jellyfish, and they are similar to jellyfish in many ways; they have soft bodies and are carnivores. They catch small animals in their tentacles. Some species of sea anemone can live for more than 50 years!|
- Is a sea anemone a plant or an animal? _________________________________
- What sea animal are sea anemones similar to? ___________________________
- What do sea anemones eat? _________________________________________
3. Match to make sentences.
- Mammals are oviparous.
- All other vertebrates are milk for their babies.
- Some eggs are hard viviparous.
- Mammals produce their babies for a longer time.
- Mammals also look after and others are soft.
4. Draw a food chain.
|producer||consumer (herbivore)||consumer (carnivore)||decomposer|
TODAS LAS ACTIVIDADES SE COPIARÁN Y SE HARÁN EN EL CUADERNO PONIENDO LA FECHA EN INGLÉS