Martes 5 de Mayo
- Repasamos Unit 1. No dudes en consultar tu libro.
- 1). Write ‘animal’, ‘plant’ or ‘fungi’.
- a- They make their own food. __________
- b- They eat other living things. __________
- c- They eat the remains of living things or grow and feed on things that are still living. __________
- d- They can move around. _________
- e- In a food chain, they are producers. __________
- f- In a food chain, they are decomposers. ________
- 2). Write ‘True’ or ‘false’. Correct the false ones.
- Molluscs are vertebrate animals. __________________________________________
- Jellyfish have a hard shell and tentacles. ____________________________________
- Bacteria have just one cell. _______________________________________________
- Red blood cells carry sugar around the body. _________________________________
- Arthropods have segments. ______________________________________________
Jueves 7 de Mayo
- Continuamos con el repaso. Recuerda que puedes y debes consultar tu libro en caso de dudas.
- 1). Complete these sentences.
- Molluscs, jellyfish, ______________, echinoderms, ______________and arthropods are all invertebrates.
- The animal kingdom is formed by vertebrate and ______________animals.
- Lions are______________. They eat other animals.
- The smallest cells can only be seen with a______________.
- Mammals are born directly from their mother. They are______________.
- ______________eat both animals and plants.
- There are three kinds of plants: grasses, ______________and trees.
- Fish use ______________ to get oxygen from the water.
- Mushrooms, ______________and ______________are all fungi.
- 2).- Complete this food chain, using the words in the box:
- The rabbit eats the ______________. It is a consumer (______________).
- The ______________eats the rabbit. It is a ______________ (carnivore).
- The lynx dies. Bacteria and ______________break down its remains and turn them into______________. They are ______________.
- The plant makes its own food using the ______________in the soil. It is a __________.
- 3). Choose the correct answer.
- A. In sexual reproduction, pollen goes from the stamen to the…
- Pistil Seed Fruit
- B. The pollen joins an ovule to make a seed. This is called…
- Pollination Fertilisation Photosynthesis
- C. Stems which grow along the ground are called…
- Buds Tubers Runners
TODAS LAS ACTIVIDADES SE COPIARÁN Y SE HARÁN EN EL CUADERNO PONIENDO LA FECHA EN INGLÉS
TRABAJO DE NATURAL SCIENCE SEMANA DEL 04 AL 08 DE MAYO 4º